Friday, June 10, 2011

funny birthday cartoons for women

images funny birthday cartoons for funny birthday cartoons for women. funny birthday cartoons for
  • funny birthday cartoons for


  • kvrr
    02-12 03:13 PM
    Is it possible to transfer H1 from company A to B after I-140 approval and H1- 3 year extension and continue the GC process (apply for I-485 when date becomes current) with company A provided company A has no objections?




    wallpaper funny birthday cartoons for funny birthday cartoons for women. funny birthday cartoons for
  • funny birthday cartoons for


  • axp817
    04-11 07:20 PM
    got my 2yr EAD on Apr 1 and now a soft LUD on my 485 on 4/10.........and my date is nowhere close.....its feb 07....not sure whts going on.....I discussed it with an attorney in worse cum worse case I will be exploring the self employment clause onyou EAD......

    Anyways if they issue an RFE isn't it generally mentioned there....in my case its not stating any status change........just a soft LUD

    regards
    Saket

    Saket,
    It is very common to see soft LUDs on the 485/140 when your EAD/AP get approved, especially if the 485/140 and the EAD/AP were filed at the same service center.

    And yes, an RFE is almost always accompanied by a status change/hard LUD, reason I say 'almost' is because of the recent issues with the TSC computer system.

    If you end up going the self employment route, please do keep us posted, I am sure many here would like to understand how that works and possibly explore it themselves.

    Good luck.




    funny birthday cartoons for women. funny birthday cartoons for
  • funny birthday cartoons for


  • buddyinsd
    01-29 02:25 AM
    Obama's point was direct. "Others come here from abroad to study in our colleges and universities. But as soon as they obtain advanced degrees, we send them back home to compete against us. It makes no sense."

    He needs to get his basics right first. What does he mean that they send them back home to compete against US? 99.99% of them apply for H1Bs in the 20K reserved for students and if that quota gets used up, they even are allowed to get into the regular pool of 65%. With minimal knowledge, Mr. Prez is making big comments...More like a joke :D

    Check out some of the reactions (article as well as the comments) to the President's call for Immigration reform!

    Obama makes H-1B, Green Card reform a priority - Computerworld Blogs (http://blogs.computerworld.com/17722/obama_makes_h_1b_green_card_reform_a_priority)




    2011 funny birthday cartoons for funny birthday cartoons for women. funny birthday cartoons for
  • funny birthday cartoons for


  • raysaikat
    07-12 01:46 PM
    THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH FOR PRECISE REPLY BUEHLER but am I not within my legal right to work for any hospital branch because they are all with one name.


    My final question would be YES I was told that I will have a new ID and new payroll number and a separate paycheck but what can be done to rectify this situation. Like do they have to amend the H1B petition(mine is a non-cap hospital--- a charity hospital).

    My H1B stipulates that I am a full-timer with 40 hrs per week but starting from next week it is going to be 32 sometimes and 40 hrs some weeks as we are not seeing many patients into our hospital due to the economy,jobs etc.

    What is the solution. Do I have to move to a different job or can there be a solution to work for the same company (in different branches)

    First assume that you are talking about the same company, so that you get one paycheck, one W2, etc.

    Your H1-B job must match what is specified in LCA. In particular, LCA is location specific. If you work in a different location (and no longer work in the old location), you need a different (ameded) LCA. If you want to work in two locations, you need to file an amended LCA that lists both locations.

    Now, if the two "branches" are different entities (i.e., you are going to receive different paychecks, W2's etc.), you need two H1-B's. File a second "concurrent" H1-B for the second position, and you will be good. The concurrent H1-B will be cap-exempt.



    more...

    funny birthday cartoons for women. funny birthday cartoons
  • funny birthday cartoons


  • peer123
    06-11 07:01 PM
    Change the title fool.. lot of ppl are waiting for this.. they might think it's OUT

    Be friendly.... Be Free... encourage people with positive words..




    funny birthday cartoons for women. funny birthday cartoons
  • funny birthday cartoons


  • gcnirvana
    04-30 01:56 PM
    shocked to learn that the wait is getting longer! now I am truly SHOCKED!
    "Jo poora doob gava, usko thandee nahin laagva re!"
    poorly translates to english "Does it get any colder, for one who is already drowned?"
    Shocked to learn that even after CIR or SKIL passes, we will have to wait 8 yrs to get our GCs. If that wasn't shocking I wonder what else would be:confused:
    In your example, its like saving him from drowning, giving him first aid and then throwing him to the sharks!!!



    more...

    funny birthday cartoons for women. funny irthday cartoons
  • funny irthday cartoons


  • ArkBird
    09-14 11:46 PM
    Thanks for sharing your experience.. BTW, were you using your AP for the first time? I have heard that while traveling on AP you need to go through secondary screen, which takes time. Is that true?

    Yes you have to go to secondary inspection. Time depends on how many other people are referred to secondary inspection. There will be some with AP some with other issues. In my case, there were 7-8 people ahead of us and it took close to 90 minutes.

    HTH




    2010 funny birthday cartoons for funny birthday cartoons for women. funny birthday cartoons for
  • funny birthday cartoons for


  • guy03062
    07-17 12:42 AM
    kudos to ImmigrationVoice's core team and its members, especially flower campaign and San Jose rally. Apart from Congresswoman Lofgren, IV is the one who really added immense pressure on Govt by their root level activites.



    more...

    funny birthday cartoons for women. funny birthday cartoons for
  • funny birthday cartoons for


  • member123
    09-17 10:10 AM
    Any idea what we are trying to achieve here?

    If you guys thing i am dumb, you are more then welcome to think that, but i am still confused about the thread.

    the reason is to see the processing date relation with LUD, i am sure like we all can see that USCIS has no standard pattern.

    many of them has LUD 08/05...i read here that someone applied in april end in tsc lud before 8/05 got approved, and someone who has filed before april at tsc and lud 8/05 no update yet.

    which is my case too, so was trying to see if any one in the same boat like me and has any other update.




    hair funny birthday cartoons for funny birthday cartoons for women. funny birthday cartoons.
  • funny birthday cartoons.


  • rheoretro
    11-07 01:20 PM
    Friends,

    Can you all post the names of good consulting companies to work for. Let's create a list here.

    Thanks,

    And what would that list of "good consulting companies" have to do with IV? Or Employment-Based LEGAL IMMIGRATION?



    more...

    funny birthday cartoons for women. funny birthday cartoons for
  • funny birthday cartoons for


  • radosav
    04-19 04:40 PM
    happy to see so many folks can finally apply for I-485 and many stuck in retro can finally get GC.

    my PD is nov 2005 so I guess we will be waiting to apply for I-485 for a while (perhaps, 3-4yrs) :cool:

    or not!:p




    hot funny birthday cartoons funny birthday cartoons for women. funny birthday cartoons for
  • funny birthday cartoons for


  • div_bell_2003
    01-09 04:40 PM
    USCIS will give you 2 years EAD if there is no visa available for you i.e. if your PD is currently retrogressed, although we got 2 years EAD in August 08 when our PD was current, which gave me a fair enough reason to believe the "no visa left for EB2 I/C" news that was floating around then :)


    What conditions to be met for getting 2 years renewal? Anyone...
    I am about to send my package to lawyer for AP/EAD renewal, URGENT!



    more...

    house cartoons of unhappy women funny birthday cartoons for women. funny birthday cartoons for
  • funny birthday cartoons for


  • prdgl
    02-12 10:27 PM
    Thanks a lot.

    The reason is I cannot show my 2.5 yrs of experience which i have with my current employer who is filing my LC. I am desperately trying to show MS+x yrs of experience so that its easy to get through

    Thanks




    tattoo funny birthday cartoons funny birthday cartoons for women. funny birthday cartoons for
  • funny birthday cartoons for


  • ngaheer
    12-12 02:51 PM
    Hi all,

    This forum is full of smart people. So I want to throw my situation out there to get some advice from all of you. I am into 7th year of my H1 with by labor with PD of Sep 2002. At the rate things are moving, I am running out of patience here.

    Things took an interesting turn last week, when a mid sized Software co. is willing to outsource me some of their work. Given the size of the opportunity, I will need to go to India to setup a team of 5 to 6 ppl. The co. is pretty eager and willing to offer some of the finanical guarantees I have asked for.

    So my question is, should I take this opportunity and say good bye to GC? Or I should be patient as there may be a need to be in US to grow my outsourcing biz, in case it jump starts well. What would you do if you were presented this opportunity and you had the enterpreurial spirits to pull it off.

    I would be eager to see what people say here.



    more...

    pictures funny irthday cartoons funny birthday cartoons for women. funny birthday cartoons for
  • funny birthday cartoons for


  • PlainSpeak
    06-07 02:07 PM
    Heard on CNN ...

    Looks like the Vote to Limit the number of Debates (On Amendments) on CIR has failed.
    The reporter stated that If the bill fails it will fail by Sundown today




    dresses funny birthday cartoons for funny birthday cartoons for women. dog shit cartoons, dog shit
  • dog shit cartoons, dog shit


  • Shivani
    02-23 10:54 AM
    Hello Sir,

    I'm in H1B visa, so also my husband.

    In this time of recession, i fear if I'm laid off, wanted to seek your valuable guiance on the following:

    - transfer my status from H1 to H4? have all pay stubs in tact.
    - return back to H1 B status once I find an opening with new company? All I will need to do is transfer my H4 status back to my same H1B visa?
    - visa in passport is originally stamped for Oct 2009 when I came from India, and I have my new I797 with validity date as Apr 2011. Do I still have I797 as valid even if I'm laid off?

    Please let me have your views on this. Highly appreciate a speedy response.

    Thank you in advance,

    Shivani:confused:



    more...

    makeup funny birthday cartoons for funny birthday cartoons for women. cartoons of unhappy women
  • cartoons of unhappy women


  • andy garcia
    01-03 03:04 PM
    Does it mean that the full case will be covered in 15 days or till the query is send if any... Hope i am being clear..
    What my concern is after the query is send and replied, still the 15 day limit stays or it loses that and goes back to the normal processing.

    Thankyou

    PPS provides faster processing of certain EB petitions and applications. Specifically, USCIS provides 15 calendar day processing to those who choose to use this service or USCIS will refund the PP fee and the relating case will continue to receive faster processing.

    The processing period that is used to determine whether or not USCIS meets the 15 calendar day period will begin when the current version of Form I-907, Request for PPS, is received by USCIS at the correct filing address noted on the form. Within the 15 day calendar period USCIS will issue an approval notice, or a NOID, a RFE or open an investigation for fraud or misrepresentation. If the notice requires the submission of additional evidence or of a response to intent to deny, a new 15 calendar day period will begin upon the delivery to USCIS of a complete response to the RFE or NOID.

    The information above is from the CIS page:
    How Do I Use the Premium Processing Service?




    girlfriend funny birthday cartoons for funny birthday cartoons for women. funny birthday cartoons. Obama
  • funny birthday cartoons. Obama


  • rick_rajvanshi
    09-12 01:44 AM
    Hi Friends,

    Please read the below query and post any information you have. Thanks in advance for your help !

    I have an appointment for H1 VISA re-stamping in Toronto, Canada in 2nd week of October

    My current H1 VISA is valid until Nov 2006.

    I am planning to get restmped based on my new H1 petition valid until Sep 2008.

    The problem here is that my passport is valid only until Dec 2007.

    In this case Can I get the new VISA stamped until Sep 2008?
    On the website it says that "To be eligible for a VISA, you passport must be valid for at least 6 months past intended stay in the United States"

    Please post your valuable replies.

    Regards,
    Krishna.


    Yes you should get the Visa till 2008 - once passport is near expiry - get it renewed from indian consulate and later tag both passports together.




    hairstyles funny birthday cartoons for funny birthday cartoons for women. funny birthday cartoons for
  • funny birthday cartoons for


  • sands_14
    04-09 09:57 PM
    Can you get conventional loan with 10% down in New Jersey?
    ANd that too for H1B/EAD. My broker says that you cant get conventional loan with work permit status.
    Is that true?
    The FHA option he is giving ,looks expensve to me.
    Paying 9000usd upfront and then PMI for 5 years will be expensive.
    Any suggestions appreciated.ANY good lenders ?




    jamesbond007
    11-02 01:57 PM
    All,

    Please CONGRATULATE to the new President on Tuesday by all channels and DEFINITELY ASK the question " Now that you are the president, do you want to further punish us for being legal and sticking to the rules and hence make us wait forever in these long painful EB2/EB3-I long queues, . Mention about 5882, small admin fix.
    or
    does he want to give us some immediate relief. Dont forget to mention we can buy houses, not new job applicants, legal etc and HIgh-skilled.
    Thanks,

    Definitely congratulations would be in order.
    But I hope they do not get questions whose answer can be a simple Yes/No. Rather they ought to be for which he would give some detailed actions: What are you going to do to turn around this economy?
    What are you going to do to reduce the wait time for highly skilled immigrants waiting for GC?




    hkimmi
    09-25 03:31 PM
    GC4ALL

    I am not sure of your exact question as it is a bit ambiguous but here is what I read/understand

    You can port an earlier priority date of an old I-140 even if the job description changes or your category has changed (EB-2 or EB-3). But this is only possible when you are applying for your I-485 (your old PD is current) by attaching a copy of your earlier approved I-140.

    Also the underlying labor application/I-140 should be valid and not be substituted/revoked or cancelled. Again, check with an attorney but this is my understanding
    Can�t we port our PD if our employer cancels our I-140 and reuse our approved labor.., I remember reading Once I-140 is approved PD is in candidates back pack.

    Gurus please confirm this �, I hope lot of people might be waiting to hear this �



    No comments:

    Post a Comment