Friday, June 24, 2011

selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 billboard awards

images Justin-Bieber-and-Selena-Gomez selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 billboard awards. Video: Justin Bieber wins two
  • Video: Justin Bieber wins two


  • NewDocinUS
    02-05 01:52 PM
    I am currently looking for any observership positions on B1/B2. Please let know if you have any friends who are doctors or who know any hospitals which offer observerships to international medical graduates.

    Thanks




    wallpaper Video: Justin Bieber wins two selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 billboard awards. Video: Justin Bieber wins two
  • Video: Justin Bieber wins two


  • fromnaija
    09-01 12:27 PM
    Thanks for re-posting this. I obviously missed all your previous posts on this topic. It gives me some hope for approval next month; I haven't received a 2nd FP request since 9/28/07. (I have an LUD, I have an LUD yay!)


    -Nola

    Congrats on your approval which I read about on another thread. This proves my point about FP reuse via BSS.




    selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 billboard awards. Picture Of Justin Bieber And
  • Picture Of Justin Bieber And


  • GCBy3000
    06-14 05:02 PM
    yes it is like that all these years, but atleast now I hope them to use their idle and rusty brain.

    There are tons of people with approved 140 with 2006/2007 PD. Even if they process they will not be in the position to grant GC to these people due to lack of visa numbers. So I hope they sort it out and process the applications based on PD.

    The applications themselves are processed by receipt date but the approval still depends on your PD.Someone correct me if I am wrong...




    2011 Video: Justin Bieber wins two selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 billboard awards. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez


  • gk_2000
    08-27 06:22 PM
    good one ghost.
    it's disappointing that the sept vb movement was much smaller than expected (i fall in your g3m2 category) but the blessing in disguise is that it will make people believe the long term vision that IV has to pursue the fixes that will solve these problems for good and will help everyone irrespective of their category. hopefully more people will come forward and donate and join IV's hands on the grass root efforts.

    Sept VB movement was small???? Didn't you notice EB3 Row moved 6 months, and EB4 ROW by about 1 year?

    And NO movement for EB3-I.

    Now, how unfair is that. EB2, EB4, everyone moves faster, but not EB3 (I)!!! :mad:



    more...

    selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 billboard awards. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez


  • snathan
    06-10 09:18 AM
    I am very thankful for such a generous response in such a short span of time.


    I have everything back with me except I-94 and VISA ( which can be had in india).






    I owe this forum a lot.....:) and i will have to repay it ...

    I am happy to know that your 'thefted' issue is solved . Is there any way you can help IV. There is a fund drive going on to solve some immigrant issue. If possible please contribute.




    selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 billboard awards. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez


  • MannyD
    10-25 01:19 PM
    should be valid preferably until you get your new I140 approved.

    Wanted to seek clarification: When you say "valid" do you mean past employer doesn't withdraw the 140 petition / substitute the LC? Or does 140 have a "valid till" date?

    And I note that someone mentioned we can go for any EB category in the new company. Can we also port the PD for any other job profile or should the job profile (as in approved LC/140) be matching in the new job?

    Thanks!



    more...

    selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 billboard awards. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez


  • PHANI_TAVVALA
    01-02 01:55 PM
    Adding to what Vinzak mentioned above, you will have hard time converting to F-1 since your I-140 is filed/approved. F-1 requires non-immigrant intent and filing I-140 shows immigration intent. There is a high chance your H1B to F1 COS wiil not be approved by USCIS.




    2010 Picture Of Justin Bieber And selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 billboard awards. Justin-Bieber-and-Selena-Gomez
  • Justin-Bieber-and-Selena-Gomez


  • abhijitp
    01-18 05:23 PM
    Looks like a good deal to me:-)
    I am about to complete writing my letter, and it will be out by this weekend.



    more...

    selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 billboard awards. selena gomez 2011 billboard
  • selena gomez 2011 billboard


  • lazycis
    09-23 05:11 PM
    Eventually they will accept it if it was wrongly rejected so you do not have to worry that you won't be able to re-file it after 9/30.




    hair Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 billboard awards. Video: Justin Bieber Praises
  • Video: Justin Bieber Praises


  • diptam
    02-18 05:38 PM
    I've given you the details as a personal message (PM) in IV. check that and reply me there or to my email address. I will do the best that i can legally.

    Thanks,
    Diptam

    Thanks Pritam , can u give me u r email id so that i can share resume



    more...

    selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 billboard awards. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez


  • jlander
    January 7th, 2005, 02:59 PM
    I take macro photographs of gems and jewelry to be sold on the Internet. Currently, I use a coolpix 5000 and get some pretty good photos from it. I use a light box and different light sources (fluorescent & incandescent) to capture color and color-changes in the gems.

    I just bought a d70 and now need a good macro lens for it. I tried the promaster 100mm macro (I think it is the vivitar lens) and it didn't work to well for me. My 1:1 macro images are all under exposed and not as clear as I have seen. They are actually blurry when blown up 100% on my monitor. I use a good tripod and stopped down to f22 to increase depth of field. If I pull back a bit, the images get better, but then I don't have the magnification I need.

    I take the photos on extra white laser printer paper and most of the time, use indirect 5000K fluorescent lighting in a light box. I don't understand why my 1:1 photos seem to be underexposed. The white paper looks gray and the gem is dark and dull. Photos taken with my coolpix 5000 look great. The background is white, and the gems are lively.

    After my disappointment with the cheap promaster lens, I made the decision to purchase the Nikon 105 Micro, but when I called to order it (from expresscamera.com), they asked me why I was purchasing a 35mm lens for my digital camera. They suggested the Sigma 105mm EX DG lens and wanted to sell it to me for $650. They said that this sigma lens was better than the Nikon for digital cameras and that the Nikon would also take underexposed photos. This could be that they just didn�t want to sell me the Nikon lens for $500 and wanted to sell me a $400 sigma lens for $650.:mad:

    I need a lens that will allow me to blow the photos up to 100% on my monitor and they will be clear and the gem needs to look like a gem and not a dark crystal.




    hot justin bieber selena gomez selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 billboard awards. Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez


  • vandanaverdia
    09-10 11:22 AM
    ^^^ bump ^^^



    more...

    house images Justin Bieber and selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 billboard awards. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber


  • nyte_crawler
    05-11 01:47 PM
    Some guy took most of the needed time talking about citizenship. Jeez.




    tattoo Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 billboard awards. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez


  • abhijitp
    02-18 01:05 PM
    I didn't receive any confirmation from USCIS regarding interfiling.


    I have been trying to know this too... is interfiling guaranteed to work?? Or have there been examples it just got lost in the pile of applications at USCIS?

    Sorry to hear about your situation. Experts, please try to help bmeduru11!



    more...

    pictures justin bieber and selena gomez selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 billboard awards. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez


  • matreen
    12-19 01:13 AM
    Is it true it is must to use EAD to invoke AC 21? I am not sure but people said I cannot use H1 but EAD to invoke Ac 21........

    if you invoke AC21 means you have to use EAD not H1B......




    dresses Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 billboard awards. 2011 Billboard justin bieber
  • 2011 Billboard justin bieber


  • digitalborealis
    01-10 10:51 AM
    That probably was unnecessary and may triggered the additional check due to export control of high end researches.

    I can imagine.. I work on Assisted GPS platform on US Wireless Carrier Phones. So When he heard GPS, he (VO) must have raised the flag. Having said that, I am a direct employee, not through any consulting company or so. it is just a matter of time. Just wait and watch.

    I will update any reply I would get.
    D



    more...

    makeup selena gomez 2011 billboard selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 billboard awards. images Justin Bieber and
  • images Justin Bieber and


  • conchshell
    07-30 12:04 PM
    Paper based filing on July 2nd 2008 (NSC)
    Got filing receipt on July 19th 2008

    Today I got the CRIS appproval email for my EAD application. However, the EAD application for my spouse still shows pending. We both filed together (paper filing). Is this normal, has someone seen this type of situation before? Do I need to contact USCIS to remind them about the other EAD application?




    girlfriend Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 billboard awards. Justin Bieber kissing Selena
  • Justin Bieber kissing Selena


  • REDS
    07-20 08:28 AM
    I am facing the same situation .My PD is Sep 2003 and my I 140 is pending, recently filed 485 and on top of that i am unmarried, I am scared that my 485might get approved before i get married.




    hairstyles Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 billboard awards. the Billboard Awards 2011.
  • the Billboard Awards 2011.


  • averagedesi
    08-23 11:33 AM
    Folks

    My EAD got approved on July 30th when my PD which is Mar 2005 for EB2 is not current.

    USCIS issued the EAD for a year, called them up, they are asking me to send it back along with a fresh application.

    Is there a process to get this straightened out? I call the USCIS number and each Rep gives me a different suggestion, one female was saying set up a infopass appt and they will help you out.

    My current EAD runs out on Sep 19th and I dont want to mess with my EAD and create problems for myself

    Anybody in the same boat?

    Thanks!

    PS: if this issue has already been discussed please dont stone me




    immigrationvoice1
    01-29 11:13 AM
    Class of Admission: H1B
    Date of intended Departure: Any future date (3 months from now or anything..)
    Expected length of stay: One month

    Our attorney told us that we need to provide definite answers to the travel questions, however, we can use the document to travel multiple times. We got our APs on time.

    Hope that helps.

    Dear All,

    I need urgent information that how to file Advance Parole application. My I485 application is pending with USCIS and now i need to travel to my country as my uncle is very sick. I am planning to fill out the application by myself and not by the lawyer as he is ripping me off. Can any one help me how to fill out the application although it seems very easy but i dont want to make any kind of mistakes.

    In part 1, field (3) of the application it asks me for "Class of Admission" i am not sure wat to write in it. NEED HELP IN THIS FIELD.

    In part 3, field (1) and field (2) can i write "Various" as I want my document to be valid for multiple visits OR do i need to put any date.

    I also need some guidance that what kind of letter I should make where it asks that "On a separate sheet(s) of paper, please explain how you qualify for an advance parole document and what circumstances warrant issuance of advance parole. * Include copies of any documents you wish considered."

    Please, please help me in this regards.

    I would really appreciate if any one can help me out in this matter.




    tdasara
    05-29 08:42 AM
    This basically is adding insult to injury!

    How can one expect a sane professional being stuck with the same job description for 5-10-15 years with little or no pay increase?

    Oh, well, that's the law!! So were Jim Crow laws....An unjust law no law at all! Augustine of Hippo

    For Christ sake...the PD's are stuck in Windows 2000 era (even Windows 98 era). We have had XP, Vista and now Windows 7 and we are expected to work on Windows 98?

    So in case of an RFE, do we plead saying Windows 98/Windows 2000 are obselete no sensible (profitable) business uses it and I have to work on Windows Vista?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment